Wear a face mask properly to protect yourself against the spread of a new variant of the Corona Virus.
The new variant of the new strain the Corona Virus. (now known as VUI-202012/01) has attracted attention and confusion because of its higher rate of infection than SARS-CoV-2. This variant was first recorded in the UK, then appeared in South Africa.
Experts are concerned that the new variant of the virus causing Covid-19 is capable of spreading strongly and makes children as susceptible to diseases as adults.
Therefore, experts recommend that each citizen must be aware of strictly complying with the regulations set by the Ministry of Health, restricting gathering in crowded places. Every person on the street should equip themselves with a standard antibacterial mask to minimize the risk of the spread of the Corona Virus.
Note to protect yourself against a new variant of Corona Virus
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- People from 2 years old should wear masks in public places and when around people who are not members of a nuclear family.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol after touching or removing a mask.
- Follow social distance according to local government regulations with a safe distance of 2 meters per person
Effective in preventing the spread of Corona Virus
COVID-19 is spread mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets. Respiratory droplets enter the air when a person coughs, sneezes, talks, screams, or sings. These drops can then fall into the mouths or noses of people near you or they may be inhaled.
Masks act as a barrier to help keep your airway drops from reaching others. Studies have shown that masks reduce the release of water droplets when worn through the nose and mouth.
You should wear a face mask, even if symptoms do not appear. Some studies have shown that many people with COVID-19 do not develop symptoms (no symptoms) and those who do not have symptoms yet. symptoms (with prior symptoms) can still spread the virus to others. Wearing a face mask helps protect those around you, in case you become infected but show no symptoms.
It is especially important to wear a face mask when you are indoors with people you do not live with and when you cannot be at least 6 feet apart as COVID-19 is spread mainly by people who are in close contact.
How to use a mask correctly
Wearing a face mask the wrong way not only increases the risk of infection but also wastes money. Here are a few things to keep in mind for people to effectively prevent epidemics.
How to use it properly
– Wear a dark face mask facing outwards, allowing the folds to go down
– Should wear a face mask when in contact with people around
– Adjust the face mask
– Only use 1 time for medical masks, while fabric masks need to be washed to ensure hygiene standards
Using the wrong way
– Wear it upside down
– Remove the face mask when communicating with people around when some signs appear (Sneezing, runny nose)
– Wear a loose, open-tip face mask
– Mask reuse (for medical masks that can only be used once)
Masks are only effective when used properly, so people need to be aware of and keep the above in mind. Avoid infections and don’t waste money.
Provider of quality medical products
- Careplus reputable brand in the medical product distribution field
- CarePlus is proud to be the leading brand of anti-epidemic products in the market.
- All products are manufactured directly in Vietnam, fully licensed, can be exported to other countries around the world. Especially the KN95 mask was first produced in Vietnam (Made in Vietnam)
- The main customers are enterprises and export to foreign countries without retail.
- Reputable brand name in the field of medical product distribution, bringing Vietnamese products to all over the world. Made in Vietnam products are now available in over 50 countries.
Step 1: Receive requests from customers.
Step 2: Consulting to help customers choose the right product with the quantity to meet the demand.
Step 3: Design product samples as required (if any).
Step 4: The client approves the design template.
Step 5: Signing the contract
Step 6: Manufacturing the product.
Step 7: Pre-acceptance test before leaving the factory
Step 8: Hand over to customers.
In addition, we are also pleased to be a partner of N95.vn – a unit specialized in providing prestigious masks, medical protection products in the market.