What are the Hotel amenities?
Amenities are understood as hotel consumables, hotel disposable items, hotel consumables … More specifically, Amenities are used to refer to all amenities and disposable facilities in the bedroom. Hoel and be renewed after each guest or added after each day of stay. Most hotels offer standard Amenities and are entirely free for in-house guests.
Benefits of hotel amenities
Improve service quality of the hotel
Many visitors often forget or do not have time to prepare personal hygiene items such as brushes, toothpaste, or toothbrushes … used for daily activities. At that time, the hotel provided a standard amenities set for guests to ensure the best service quality, giving customers a good impression of their thoughtfulness and dedication.
Confirming and promoting hotel brands
A well-thought-out Amenities set not only attracted the attention and sympathy of the hotel in expressing care and respect for the essential needs of each guest but also became an essential criterion in gaming. price and rating of the hotel’s service quality. In addition, the investment in the Amenities design with eye-catching packaging, the logo image, the hotel name impressively printed on the packaging of each detail is also an extremely economical tool to promote the hotel brand. extremely effective.
Amenities set not only attracted the attention and sympathy of the hotel in expressing care and respect for the essential needs of each guest but also became an important criterion in gaming, price, and rating
A simple visualization like this: between 2 hotels with equal conditions and costs. So what factors help you to attract customers?
Hotel Amenities is an effective way to promote your property branding. In particular, the consumable clothes for homestay are designed with eye-catching, simple, and modern packaging. In particular, the consumable clothes for homestay are designed with eye-catching, simple, and modern packaging.
Being neatly arranged will make a very good impression on customers. Currently, hotel developers are using hotel consumables for the purpose of hotel promotion.
Products in a standard hotel utensil set
- Bath gel
- Body lotion
- Shaving kit
- Dental kit
- Sewing kit
- Vanity kit: nail file, cotton makeup remover, cotton swab
- Bath cap
- Soap in a transparent plastic bag
- Sanitary bag
- Laundry bag
- Shooting glasses bag
Bedroom hotel amenities
- Kitchen facilities, like fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
- TV with cable.
- Hair Dryer.
- Essentially kit, like soap, shampoo, body milk, conditioner…
Outside the bedroom
- Dining options
- Recreational activities
- Swimming pool
Apart from all of the above, there is a range of extra amenities that many hotels have already incorporated into their operation:
- Providing Mobile Phones to customers during their stay, with free MB & phone calls to the hotel
- Personalized in-room breakfast at any time of the day, evolving the hotel’s classic service into a more specialized experience, that allows guests to enjoy their breakfast in their room, without time restrictions.
- Complimentary water on arrival, but also throughout the stay.
- Custom Mini-Bar service, with daily products that the customer has requested via a special app.
- Robots Room Service for the delivery of products or for procedures that are able to be completed by Robots.
- Mirror TVs that combine a mirror with a special type of TV, and manage to decorate more spots within the rooms, such as the bathroom. This technology offers touch screens with internet access, for direct use by your guests.